Abstracted Mind is a plaything of Indrajit "Indy" Khare. I've been writing code and prose on the internet since 2001. This page now serves as a jumping point to my littered digital self.
I enjoy writing, taking contemplative strolls, hiking and biking. I think a lot about products: How they are designed; How they are built; How their work is organized.
- Introducing BumpTableController
- The Mobile Landscape - 5 Years In
- Flock for Android: A Technical Breakdown
- Handling ListViews with Multiple Row Types on Android
- Who said Android apps can?t look good?
- Building the Tools You Need
- The Real Novelty of the iPad
- Upcoming: Blueprint of a Mobile App
- GOTO Berlin 2015
- Blueprint of a Mobile App
- At daho.am 2015. From designing, to building, to iterating: Things I've learned about building mobile apps.
- A Bump App Case Study: Delivering Delight on Android
- At Mobile + Web DevCon 2013
- Scala on Android: Real-world Experience at Bump Technologies
- Co-Speaker with Michael Galpin at Scala Days 2011
- Design, Building and Architecture Strategy for Twin Towers: Android & iOS
- Panelist at Android Open 2011